-
July 7th, 2003, 06:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00007EPJ6/ref=it_hearts_skn/002-6584414-5810406"]Some stupid gadget[/ame]
Be sure to watch the movie (the link is just under the picture of the contraption.
Honestly, yea the thing looks fun, but that is what it should be used for, fun....not for the people coming out of their garage in their business suits.
actually, i am somewhat impressed in the fact that the thing doesn't tip, i wonder how far over it will go before it does fall over, because if you will notice the "park ranger" which was funny in itself, leans forward to go and leans back to stop.....how far can you lean?
anyways, thought that it was quite pathetic.
-
July 7th, 2003, 07:39 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
oh lord.... thats lame.
i suppose i can see some similiar uses for the
handicapped.... butta.... well i just don't see
it being 'fun' to 'play' with
-
July 7th, 2003, 08:06 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
I'm suprised niether of you've seen the Segue Transporter before? (They must realize the invention's a flop. Last year when first released, they were selling for close to $10,000.) A few post offices use those things for letter delivery.
And the base of the thing has a computer in it, anticipating what the driver wants to do, so it doesn't need brakes or an accelerator. That's why they need to give you an orientation driving the thing before they will sell one.
-
July 7th, 2003, 08:16 PM
#4
Inactive Member
it's a bunch of monkey pooh if you ask me.
-
July 8th, 2003, 08:38 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
MTV Movie Awards.... Justin Timberlake was using one at the end of the show...
-
July 8th, 2003, 02:43 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I wish I were Justin Timberlake
-
July 8th, 2003, 07:05 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
July 9th, 2003, 03:56 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
I wish I was one of those things, so I could have Justin Timberlake ride me.
-
July 9th, 2003, 12:44 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Don't you mean...
[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
July 17th, 2003, 12:46 PM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
I have GOT to get one of those things.
That would be PERFECT for going from my apartment to class, and back.
Sure beats driving my truck to the parking lot, then walking 10 mins to class, or just walking the 20 mins to class.
But don't call me lazy for that damnit. I just don't wanna walk because I have 2 practices per day, all damned year long.
I'm too tired to do anything but be efficient.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks